Thursday, September 10, 2009

Abbey, Natasha, Freja, Jacquetta, Myf,Anja and Raquel for Gucci Fall 2009

The first time I saw Gucci's Fall 2009 collection my first thought was like, I like it, but that approval stage passed quickly as I continued seeing the w hole collection, so with the advertisement campaign the déja vù was unavoidable. The first image that we thought was gonna be the campaing was Anja Rubik's one with a purse,very simple, but it worked. The Anja campaing turned out to be a pre-fall campaing and slowly pictures of a new campaign emerged, pictures, that nobody was so pleased about. The first set of pictures was ok, but then a so called behind the scenes video appared on you tube, making a lot of people wondering if this campaign had a reason. I'll let you be the judge but I asure you my dear reader, that Gucci's trendsetting stage is past and whe are on a new era, an era that I am not so thrilled about, an era that follows what other designers make instead of making the trends by themselves. SOURCE: Thefashionspot.com

1 comment:

Figueroa Linares said...

I love this ad!
It's fantastic!

Felicidades por el blog tanto este como el de en español;)